Ever found yourself wondering what on earth your bunny was trying to tell you? The Language of Lagormorphs has in-depth information to help you learn rabbitspeak.
If you are new to rabbits, I would recommend the sections on Offendedness, Territoriality and Anger first. Misunderstanding rabbit language in these instances can lead to bunny bites, not fun. Here is a full list of the behaviors and corresponding articles:
- Hierarchy – Prove That You Love Me
- Grooming – Yeah Baby, I Like It Like That
- Gazing – Ah, This is the Life
- Nose Wiggling – Follow My Nose
- Offendedness – R-E-S-P-E-C-T is What My Bun Demands of Me
- Territoriality – Gimme Some Space, Man
- Anger – Why, You Fiend!
- Sadness & Fear – Alas, Woe is Me
- Curiosity – Hmm, What Do We Have Here?
- Begging – Pleeeease Oh Please Please Please!
- Play – Yippie Skippie!
- Racing – The Need for Speed
- Shudders – Shiver Me Timbers!
- Binkies – Did You Say Binky?
- Signoff – In the Interest of Interspecies and Intraspecies Relations
I have a fun You Tube video, I will post later today!