We welcome and encourage comments on Rabbittude. However, in some instances comments are subject to being edited or deleted. This includes:
- Comments that are determined to be spam or questionable spam. We do have a filtering program in place to recognize many of these comments automatically.
- Links within comments that lead to irrelevant content or affiliate websites. Links that are relevant to the post will be allowed.
- Comments using profanity or vulgar language.
- Comments including language/concepts that could be deemed offensive by suggesting or supporting cruelty to animals.
- Statements that attack another person individually. We don’t condone cruelty to humans either.
Please continue to follow our comment policy rules as we grow here at Rabbittude to help this remain a safe and constructive place for discussion.
Now for the short but necessary legal clause: We reserve the right to edit or delete comments submitted to this blog at any time without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.